New Garbage Procedures for Additional Containers
Below are the steps for additional trash containers as well as clarity on the new adhesive stickers and the laminated window decals.
- Please (only) call Paula Longfellow directly at 574-402-0171. She is very responsive and will assist with your request.
- If you have a 95-gallon container you do not need to order a new one. Once she has your payment confirmation, she will send an email to the BLPOA Secretary who will coordinate your additional sticker(s).
- If you need a new container, Paula will coordinate delivery of a new container with a sticker already applied to the container.
- A container is $42 and there should not be any additional fees. If you were charged any please contact Paula.
- If you have already paid for the extra containers the Secretary will reach out to you within the next several days to get you your additional sticker(s).
Laminated Window Decal
These are NOT to be taped on your garbage container. They are like the past ones to be in your window or wherever you posted them.
If you have any questions please reply to this email or call/text Kathy at 773-251-6410. We appreciate everyone’s patience through this new process.