Healthy Shoreline Initiative
Bass Lake is focused on healthy shoreline initiatives each year. This year we are in our final year of a Lake and River Enhancement (LARE) grant with the State of Indiana. There are benefits to installing glacial stone in front of concrete seawalls. If you are interested in learning more about this initiative please contact:
- Click here to download the 2020 Glacial Stone Project update and application.
- Click here to download the complete Healthy Shoreline Initative grant application.
- Click here to dowload the Healthy Shoreline Initiative participants.
- Click here to download the Bass Lake LARE Grant Update for Grant Applicants.
- Click here to download the Healthy Lawn, Healthy Lake pdf document.
- Click here to download the Impact of Flooding from the Lilly Center for Lakes & Streams
Great Resources - Other Useful Links
- Michigan Natural Shoreline Partnership: http://www.
- Minnesota Lakescaping and Shoreline Restoration: https://www.dnr.state.mn.us/
- The Lilly Center for Lakes & Streams: http://www.lakes.grace.edu
- The Watershed Foundation: The Watershed Foundation | Taking Action for Healthy Lakes
- The Wawasee Conservancy Foundation: www.wacf.com